Never work for Kforce Temping Agency!!!
I have worked for Kforce before and had been very happy with the pay and work they provided for me in the past.I take everything back Ive ever said nice about them.
Apparently I work for free. I started temping for them again and it has been almost a month now since not getting paid. Yes you heard right...NOT GETTING PAID.
Checks are supposed to be mailed weekly and i never received one pay check.Tod them about it, gave me the run around about how its on its way...4 timecards submitted later and still nothing...BAD LOOK!12a2ed50 review #473410
You may also like
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there. He makes this company look bad. He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend..."
- "We had Sears Home Central replace our bedroom picture window. The AlSide Window has three components, a central stationary pane with flanking side crank out windows. The side..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!! It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!? Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."