Never work for Kforce Temping Agency!!!
I have worked for Kforce before and had been very happy with the pay and work they provided for me in the past.I take everything back Ive ever said nice about them.
Apparently I work for free. I started temping for them again and it has been almost a month now since not getting paid. Yes you heard right...NOT GETTING PAID.
Checks are supposed to be mailed weekly and i never received one pay check.Tod them about it, gave me the run around about how its on its way...4 timecards submitted later and still nothing...BAD LOOK!f0909e1 review #473410
You may also like
- "Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there. He makes this company look bad. He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "1. The Standard Services Meridian delta offers the best and the standard services to their customers. For the health companies, it is working well, as people need to have health-tonics and other..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "I need to complete my externship of 180 hours without this they refused to give me my associates degree in science I have had trouble contacting the school administrator to..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "When my husband and I decided to remodel our bathroom we thought we'd check out our local Home Depot and Lowe's. We didn't see anything that caught our eye at..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."