KForce Houston is the worst company to work with. The so-called recruiters need to be retrained on how to speak and portray decent professional demeanor with potential clients/customers. Account managers and management should keep this in mind that the the potential job seeker is the one who brings in business to the recruiter firm. In today's market where there is no dirt of such recruiting firms, customer service and pro-activeness is not much to ask for - its expected by default.

The person I dealt with had no knowledge of the industry and winged the information is the three phone calls and emails that were exchanged. Constantly repeating the same information over and over again. Word of advice - take notes.

Lies - Not once or twice but this so-called recruiter lied over emails and phone conversations multiple times about not receiving emails and voice mails.

I would rather take my business elsewhere where people are in fact willing to take interest.

Review about: Kforce Recruitment.

Had an Experience with Kforce?

Comments

I had the worst interview in my life.Brittany Scott spoke to me in a militant tone.

She was curt and rude. She was quite simply put, an uptight militant ***.

I am sorry, but that is the truth.I couldn't wait to get out of there.